iGCE15000HT 15kVA (12.5kW) 3 Phase Honda IGX800 Generator
Prod Code: 5000-GEAR1-21485
Fuel Injected 3 Phase 3000RPM portable generator powered by Honda V-twin air cooled iGX800 engine. This new engine offers distinct advantages over older models including;
• Increased power output of 24.9HP
• STR (Self Tuning Regulator) governor for maintaining stable engine speed under changing load conditions
• Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) technology for fuel efficiency
• Automatic choke for easy use while reducing fuel-associated carburettor issues
• Advanced communication and remote control possibilities through CAN bus
Designed and manufactured in the UK by GearGB.
|Engine Warranty||3 Years|
|Alternator||Meccalte T20F 3 Phase|
|Max Output||12.5kW (15.5kVA @0.8pf)|
|Rated Output||11kW (13.75kVA @0.8pf)|
|Voltage||230v / 415v|
|Socket Configuration||1x16A 230v + 1x32A 415v|
|Key Operated Electric Start||Yes|
|Engine Mounting||Low Vibration Angle Mounts|
|Noise Level @ 7M||71dB(a)|
|Noise Level LWA||96LW(a)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||20L|
|Oil Alert Shutdown||Yes|
|Wheel Kit C/W Fold Down Handles||Included|
|Additional Options||LPG Dual Fuel Conversion - Generator Control Module|
|Alternative Options||Hard Wheels - AVR|
What advantages does the iGCE15000HT generator offer over the GCE15000HT generator?
The iGCE15000HT is powered by Honda’s new iGX800 engine, this has many advantages over the GX690 engine that powers the GCE15000HT
• Increased fuel efficiency. The electronic fuel ignition is an approx. 10-15% more fuel efficient method over the standard carburettor engine
• The engines increased output of 24.9HP combined with the fuel injection allows the generator to be able to react much faster to larger loads placed upon it by heavy start up currents produced by inductive motors. Thus increasing the overall performance
• Automatic choke for easy use
• Fuel injection reduces fuel-associated issues such as blocked carburettor etc
What size generator do I need to start a motor?
This is a tricky one, since there are many different designs of motor, each with different characteristics. Some motors, e.g. Induction type motors (capacitor start/capacitor run) require additional current to start them, therefore requiring a larger generator. Motors fitted to hand tools generally do not require any additional start-up current. Consequently, it is recommended to ask the supplier of the equipment that you wish to run whether it requires additional start-up current. As a rough guide only, allow for a generator that has a continuous rating of 2 to 3 times the motor rating.
Motors can be rated in kW or HP. To convert HP to kW, multiply by ¾.
E.g. What generator to run a 3HP motor?
3HP = 3 x ¾ = 2.25kW.
This motor would require a generator of between;
(2 x 2.25) = 4.5kW
(3 x 2.25) = 6.75kW
This is quite a large margin, as it is not an exact science. But if you are unsure, then please contact us with a specification sheet of the appliance / tool you wish to operate, and we can offer our best advice
Order before 1pm and we will deliver your order free of charge the next working day (Monday - Friday) on all in-stock items - UK only for items over £125.00. Geographical supplements will apply to deliveries to all the following postcodes and all non-mainland UK addresses.
BT, IV,KW 1-14, PA21-40, PH 19-26 30-40 41 49 50 and all non-mainland UK addresses
Please note that deliveries to these post codes are an estimated 2-3 days. Please contact us for delivery charges to all post codes above and all non-mainland UK addresses and we will calculate the most cost effective way to deliver your items
Please click the link below to download the 'Generator Brochure'View Generator Brochure
Please click the link below to download the 'Dimensional Drawing Pneumatic Wheels'View Dimensional Drawing Pneumatic Wheels
OTHER PRODUCTS YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN...
£21.06 inc. vatMORE INFO
£2.76 inc. vatMORE INFO