iGCE12000H 12kW (15kVA) Honda iGX800 Petrol Generator
Prod Code: 5000-GEAR1-22661
Fuel Injected Single Phase 3000RPM portable generator powered by Honda V-twin air cooled iGX800 engine. This new engine offers distinct advantages over older models including;
• Increased power output of 24.9HP
• STR (Self Tuning Regulator) governor for maintaining stable engine speed under changing load conditions
• Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) technology for fuel efficiency
• Automatic choke for easy use while reducing fuel-associated carburettor issues
• Advanced communication and remote control possibilities through CAN bus
Designed and manufactured in the UK by GearGB.
|Engine Warranty||3 Years|
|Alternator||Meccalte S20F Single Phase|
|Max Output||12kW (15kVA @0.8pf)|
|Rated Output||11kW (13.75kVA @0.8pf)|
|Voltage||230v OR 230v / 115v|
|Socket Configuration||2x16A + 1x32A 230v OR 1x16A + 1x32A 230v / 1x16A + 1x32A 115v|
|Key Operated Electric Start||Yes|
|Overload Protection||MCB + Socket Trips|
|Engine Mounting||Low Vibration Angle Mounts|
|Noise Level @ 7M||70dB(a)|
|Noise Level LWA||96LW(a)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||20L|
|Petrol Consumption (L/H)||@Rated 6.2 @75% 6 @50% 4.1 @25%2.9|
|Oil Alert Shutdown||Yes|
|Wheel kit C/W fold down handles||Included|
|Additional Options||LPG Dual Fuel Conversion - Generator Control Module|
|Alternative Options||115v / 230v Dual Voltage - AVR - Hard Wheels|
What advantages does the iGCE12000H generator offer over the GCE12000H generator?
The iGCE12000H is powered by Honda’s new iGX800 engine, this has many advantages over the GX690 engine that powers the GCE12000H
• Increased fuel efficiency. The electronic fuel ignition is an approx. 10-15% more fuel efficient method over the standard carburettor engine
• The engines increased output of 24.9HP combined with the fuel injection allows the generator to be able to react much faster to larger loads placed upon it by heavy start up currents produced by inductive motors. Thus increasing the overall performance
• Automatic choke for easy use
• Fuel injection reduces fuel-associated issues such as blocked carburettor etc
What size generator do I need to start a motor?
This is a tricky one, since there are many different designs of motor, each with different characteristics. Some motors, e.g. Induction type motors (capacitor start/capacitor run) require additional current to start them, therefore requiring a larger generator. Motors fitted to hand tools generally do not require any additional start-up current. Consequently, it is recommended to ask the supplier of the equipment that you wish to run whether it requires additional start-up current. As a rough guide only, allow for a generator that has a continuous rating of 2 to 3 times the motor rating.
Motors can be rated in kW or HP. To convert HP to kW, multiply by ¾.
E.g. What generator to run a 3HP motor?
3HP = 3 x ¾ = 2.25kW.
This motor would require a generator of between;
(2 x 2.25) = 4.5kW
(3 x 2.25) = 6.75kW
This is quite a large margin, as it is not an exact science. But if you are unsure, then please contact us with a specification sheet of the appliance / tool you wish to operate, and we can offer our best advice
Order before 1pm and we will deliver your order free of charge the next working day (Monday - Friday) on all in-stock items - UK only for items over £125.00. Geographical supplements will apply to deliveries to all the following postcodes and all non-mainland UK addresses.
BT, IV,KW 1-14, PA21-40, PH 19-26 30-40 41 49 50 and all non-mainland UK addresses
Please note that deliveries to these post codes are an estimated 2-3 days. Please contact us for delivery charges to all post codes above and all non-mainland UK addresses and we will calculate the most cost effective way to deliver your items
OTHER PRODUCTS YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN...
£16.74 inc. vatMORE INFO
£17.40 inc. vatMORE INFO
£21.54 inc. vatMORE INFO
£22.74 inc. vatMORE INFO
£35.94 inc. vatMORE INFO
£21.06 inc. vatMORE INFO
£2.76 inc. vatMORE INFO
£184.50 inc. vatMORE INFO
£17.70 inc. vatMORE INFO
£306.35 inc. vatMORE INFO